If you are looking for a place to accommodate for 200-250 people, affordable, an open space, and a beautiful patio area then this is the place.
All my relatives were criticizing me for spending too much for my wedding. Many thought that it was a 50k to 60k type of wedding and I spent less than half that. I will list out the pros for you below:
- Patio area, great in the summer time and accommodates smokers. Also, a nice place to get away from the music and get some fresh air throughout the night
- The reception hall will easily fit 200-250 people. There was so much room to dance the night away. In our wedding, the dance floor did not stop and we even forgot to do such games as the bouquet and garter toss since people were having so much fun.
- Open bar lasts long compared to other locations
- The food was great, I would suggest choosing the salmon. The fruit and cheese table looked amazing and it was a nice combo to the cocktail hour. Take a look at out cake pictures (which comes with the reception price).
- Very affordable compared to other reception halls
- Many hotels accommodate a shuttle bus that picks and drops you off the Onion Pub (depending on how many rooms you booked).
- No one complained about parking at all.
- Nice place to take pictures outside.
- My bride did not turn into a Bridezilla and I thank Jody and Jamie for that. They were there to accommodate our needs, they always answered e-mails faster than Jimmy Johns delivery, and they mapped out everything that we needed.
- Bartender was awesome but I forgot his name.
We were really nervous that everything was not going to turn out well. The place makes a huge difference on the actual reception day. We spent about 1k on flowers and decorations and it was the only thing extra that we needed. My wife did not want a fancy wedding in the beginning and she had the best time of her life. Thank you Onion Pub for making our dream wedding come true. I really have no complaints and I couldn’t believe how fast time flew by. Extra thanks to Jody and Jaime.